Senior Associate Tax
- Diversity of inputs, including thoughts, opinion and ideas
- Intellectual curiosity
- Self-starters/self-motivated people
- Organisational skills,
- Effective communication and attention to detail.
Diverse Talent Networks
At DTN we help people gain visibility with leaders and decision makers.
We are on a mission to showcase overlooked talent that possesses the relevant and transferable skills organisations need to innovate and thrive.
We believe in a future where talent wins.
This is an opportunity to gain visibility with leaders in a global financial services organisation.
About the organisation
The main function of equity research is to support external clients/internal stakeholders in evaluating equity investment opportunities. This is achieved through industry analysis, financial modelling and written reports as well as individual meetings and larger events.
Skills in demand
Diversity of inputs, including thoughts, opinion and ideas is crucial to the organisation providing a better thought-out output for clients.Intellectual curiosity - individuals keen to explore 'whys' and 'what-ifs', and self-starters/self-motivated people. Organisational skills, effective communication and attention to detail are supportive attributes we look for in talent.
What to expect in this team
1. Dynamic - no two days will ever be alike.
2. Regular interaction with clever and interesting people both internally and externally.
3. Commitment to flexible working to help manage work/life balance.
Whilst we cannot guarantee interviews for our talent community, we can guarantee that you will be seen.